Channels & Barth LLP - Jeffrey Barth, CPA (California).
- Jeff's prepared my returns for 4 or 5 years now. Pretty basic return I'm salaried and my wife stays home. He's reasonable and provides good service.
- I was introduced to Jeff by by ex-husband. He helped me develop a financial plan which has give me tremendous peace of mind following my divorce and takes care of my returns at a reasonable rate.
- Jeff prepares all of our business returns - we have 4 companies and 6 rental properties. He's very intelligent and provides great service.
Costa Mesa Tax Pro.
- Don't know why I ever went to H&R Block. Costa Mesa Tax Pro had my return when I walked in for my appointment, we reviewed it, they eFiled it, and I had my refund in about 8 days. Total cost $280 vs. $480 with H&R.
- Very helpful. Never was able to claim the earned income credit until they showed me I qualified. WOW!