Hotels >Abby's Anaheimer Inn
Excellent Stay !. We really enjoyed our stay at this place last week. We got the room for $85 a night when all other places wanted $130 and above. The people are extremely courteous, the housekeeping lady said that it is under new management. The kids enjoyed the pool and spa. This place was less than a block from Disneyland. My family and I loved it. We will be back in a few months.
Avoid Abby's Anaheimer!.
To start off with the good points about this hotel:
1) If you are going to Disneyland, it is very close.
Now, to start off with the bad points:
1) The room was filthy (like Tiajuana kinda filthy).
2) The staff and management were extremely rude and unhelpful.
3) They lost our reservation, then found it, then gave us the wrong receipt, then the next day wanted to see our drivers license and personally verifiable information (which they didn't even ask for when we checked in).
4) And this is the worst - they went through all of our personal belongings and spread them over the room while we were away at Disneyland and while we had a "do not disturb" notice on the door. The only response when we told management was "Well, we didn't disturb you did we?"
5) After all this, we left before our vacation was over and were refused a refund, an apology, even an ounce of human decency.
So please, I highly recommend to anyone who cares even the smallest amount about themselves or their family to avoid this hotel at all costs. I wouldn't even stay here if they were giving away rooms, it's that bad.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!